Checkout
Online shop categories

Martini Maxximo women

79,99 

Material: 100% polyester (SKIN.SAN)

Clear
WhatsApp Support

Article number: n / A Categories: ,
Description

If you want to do something good for yourself and the environment, you should exercise regularly and respectfully in nature. Best in the Martini women's MAXXIMO shirt, which is made from Skin.Eco, a Primaloft® performance material made from 100% recycled polyester. The special thing about it: 95% of this material can be degraded without leaving any residue, 5% is ecologically valuable, which means nothing other than that plants can grow on it. But before that happens, the light, breathable Maxximo scores with a high level of comfort and a fashionable, casual look: The loosely cut T-shirt with a subtle oversize print on the front can be knotted on the side of the waistband.

Additional Information
Size

S, M, L

Brand

Brand

Martini